The New CCD Astronomy is THE practical guide to CCD imaging. It features a hands-on approach that gives you the information you need to make beautiful CCD images.
You'll learn everything you need to know to take great images:
* How and why to select the right type of mount
* Which cameras and telescopes are best for beginners
* How to get the most out of the mount you have now
* How to achieve highest-quality focus
* How to manage your time efficiently
* How to process your images to get good science and/or great images
The New CCD Astronomy is filled with detailed tutorials covering all topics. The tutorials cover the range from beginning to advanced imaging.
Click on the link at the top of this ad to visit the book web site. See for yourself why The New CCD Astronomy has been getting rave reviews.
To order, call 206-399-3158 between 9am and 6pm Pacific time, or order online at the book web site (link at top of ad). Many of your favorite astro retailers also now carry the book in stock.
The book is $49.95 plus shipping. We can ship anywhere in the world.
This image of the globular cluster M63 (below) was taken recently by the author, Ron Wodaski. Please visit the book web site to learn more.