The Tak NJP-160 is a solid performer and can readily carry over a 70lb instrument load for astrophotography or visual use. With its built-in illuminated polar alignment scope, you can very quickly achieve good polar alignment. Tracking is what you would expect from a Takahashi mount - superb. What I am offering is:
- NJP-160 Mount Head, with all cables, hand controller, RA/DEC drives
- Counterweight Shaft with 5 x 6.5kg Counterweights (3 are standard)
- Takahashi Tripod w/tray, Wooden Legs w/Shimano clamps
- Large Takahashi Accessory Platev and 2 Small Accessory Plates
- ATWB's NJPAD adapter to mount a G11SP or AP Dove LM on the NJP
- Takahashi Large Tripod Adapter for leveling the mount
I am the second owner of this mount. The original owner sold it to finance a larger mount, then, regretting its loss, bought a new NJP at full list, a testimony to its performance. I have to finance a new AP1200 GTO, and this cherished mount must find a new home. I have attached a photo, but the Mewlon 250 and dovetail plate are NOT included in this offer;^))
I am asking $5,500 for what, purchased new, will cost you over $7,000 shipped. I will consider any reasonable offer. (Check out the reviews on ATWB for the NJP-160.) Shipping costs to be born equally by buyer and seller.
Thanks for looking, and feel free to email or call me with any questions.