I finally got the 30mm I wanted, which makes my 32mm and 25mm redundant with my eyepiece/Barlow combinations.
(1) LNIB Orion 25mm Ultrascopic, used 3 times, no marks of any kind. It is pristine. Paid $79+ S&H; Sell for $60 post-paid in CONUS.
(2) LNIB Celestron 32mm Nexstar Plossl, also pristine (SOLD)
(3) TeleVue 1.8x Barlow; small dings, perfect glass(SOLD)
(4) BNIB (plastic actually) Apogee 16.8mm Ortho, multicoated and sharp. Not needed with my 17mm Plossl.(SOLD)
(5) Meade 25mm SMA. Hey!, it is at least multicoated and perfect glass. Sell for $17 Ppd. in US.
Call or email if any questions.
Thanks for looking(again).