I have TOO many eyepieces and a big problem with eye relief, so I need to change my eyepiece/Barlow(s) combinations to get a decent range of magnifications for my new scope.
I NEED a 30mm eyepiece with 50+ degree AFOV, and hate to buy one with all the good stuff I already have.
Would like to trade some combination of my stuff below for a 30mm Orion Ultrascopic, Celestron Ultima or Parks Gold Series. Any other 30mm of quality would also consider, but I see that TV doesn't make a 30mm Pl. Any other good ones??
To trade I have the following:
(1) LNIB, perfect condition, Orion Ultrascopics in 25mm and 15mm. Used two or three times.
(2) LNIB Celestron 32mm Nexstar Plossl. Used twice.
(3) BNIB Orion 1.25" photo adapter for prime focus or Projection.
(4) BNIB T-Ring for any Canon autofocus (EOS). Never used.
(5) BNIB Tokina 2x teleconverter for Canon EOS, bought last May to use for negative projection in a refractor. Sold refractor. I paid B&H $119+ shipping to total $129.95. Converter is NIB with a leather carry-bag. Never used. Will include invoice if wanted.
All of these items have all boxes, caps, etc. NO barrel marks on eyepieces since I use a compression ring
Tell me what you have, condition, etc. and take me to the cleaners on a trade. Christmas is coming; be kind.
P.S. If you don't have a trade and just want to buy any item(s) above, make me a (reasonable) offer.